Earle de Blonville, FRGS
Chief Exective Officer
Author of ‘Savage Coast’
‘A fascinating exploration of an explorer’
– Phillip Adams AO. Broadcaster, film producer and author
‘A powerful story of privation, courage, obstinacy and tenacity’
– Professor Barry Jones AO . Writer, Australian Minister for Science 1983-90
‘Makes valuable reading for today’s business leaders’
– Jonathan Hutchings. Managing Director, World Wide Entertainment Ltd
‘The action is utterly engrossing’
– Richard Gilmore. Executive Director EarthWatch Institute
‘A disarmingly frank account. The writing soars’
– Andrew Hughes . Explorer, Founder Expedition-Class Online Learning
‘A beautifully written and insightful story’
– Peter Hillary. Everest mountaineer & expedition leader. Author of international bestseller: ‘The ghost country’
‘A wonderful read and amazingly, it’s all true!’
– John Bertrand AM. Winner of the 1983 America’s Cup. Author of international bestseller: ‘Born to Win’.
‘A masterpiece of exploration by a poet of action’
– Bill Green. Multi-award winning novelist. Screenwriter: ‘Terminator 2’.
‘Has the potential to become a classic in the genre’
– Rick Swinard. Corporate Affairs Manager, News Limited.
‘A remarkable book and a classic of modern travel’
– Anthony Marshall. Award winning author and broadcaster.
‘A truly exotic experience’
– Cheryl Barassi. Book reviewer & arts patron.
‘An explosive mix of physical & human drama’
– Catherine Hammond. Editor & manuscript assessor for HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Allen & Unwin, Pearson.
‘Earl is a romantic who knows how to bring history alive’
– Colin Monteath. Polar explorer & wilderness photographer.